darling boy

{film}

Every Monday I have the privilege of  helping this little boy with his homework.  We were paired up last year when he was in first grade.  We will be a mentor/mentee team until he goes into Jr. High.

It is my job to help him remember math facts, spelling  words and to keep trying his best in school.  He reminds me that anything is possible, that life can be an adventure and all we really need is a little  love and hope.

{film}

7 Comments Add yours

1. Kylelizabeth says:

Aw! I love your baby boy! I love your heart for him! He is such a cutie.

2. Sam says:

Beeeeeeautiful light! Wow.
    Such sweet shots Staci. And words. Always.

3. Megan says:

I love your heart and passion for him. I love your dedication to him and to the program. One day he will look back and say there was this amazing woman who loved me and made me believe anything was possible. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

4. ewa says:

this is most precious, staci. and what you do — this relationship with him, this is all so huge.

5. *Michelle* says:

Love the way his mouth shows such concentration in the second shot. 🙂

6. Shawna Lemay says:

i love this post. anything is possible. with a little help sometimes…

7. Staci the light here is lovely and so are you! What a wonderful person you are to give your time to this cute little boy. Sounds like a neat program, yes anything is possible especially when people care.

Thank you for your kind words.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s